Crabtrees Real Estate in conjunction with Gross Waddell are delighted to offer 60 Regent Street, Oakleigh for sale via Public Auction on Thursday 1st September at 12pm.
Situated in the highly desired Oakleigh Industrial precinct, the 190 sqm* standalone warehouse sits on 318 sqm* of Industrial 1 zoned land.
This is the perfect opportunity to secure a warehouse in this tightly held industrial precinct as an investment or to occupy in the future.
Located only minutes to both Huntingdale and Oakleigh Shopping Precincts, train stations and bus interfaces, providing great accessibility to and from 60 Regent Street.
The subject property is currently tenanted on a three (3) year, four (4) month and twenty-four (24) days* term expiring on 30th June 2024 and has one further option of one (1) year only.
- Total building area 190 sqm*
- Total land area 318 sqm*
- Rental Income: $26,018.28* p.a.
- Term: Three (3) years, Four (4) months and twenty-four (24) days - Expiry 30th June 2024
- One further option of one (1) year
- Fixed 1.7% rental increase p.a.
- CPI Adjustment of at the commencement of the further term
- Roller door access
- Located close to public transport and shopping precincts
Crabtrees Real Estate is built on history, reputation and expertise.
We offer a level of knowledge others can't match.
Our team strategically located across the eastern and south eastern corridors of Melbourne are ready to handle your Commercial, Industrial and Retail Property needs today so call or email NOW!